Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home's Sweeter

A few days ago, my distant cousin from Taiwan sent me a song. He wanted me to listen to it and give him comments whether it's up to standard to release as his new single in his new album. Well after listening, I find it's all good and his style, so I said yes.

And he did!

Okay, the above was purely fictional and any similarity in terms of real life scenario or anyone is purely coincidental.

Yet another exclusive, Jay Chou's new single is featured right here on `starzdropS! Hoho~ I could guess when the album's out, fans would be flooding their blogs with his music. I don't really like crowds so I could only do it when no one would! Haha.

I don't think there's any other place to listen to such undisturbed piece of 稻香, other than like... here? In another words, it's definitely better than those imeem uploads!

You can add in YouTube too.

And tudou.

And the list goes on...

EDIT: Haha. Not actually, I ran another search on imeem and more copies like mine appeared already. Looks like I'm still slower and there's still smart peeps in the world after all. *sobs*

EVEN MORE EDITS: Crap! The album was released on internet already! For all the hard work I've put in to make this hybrid mix! I edited one okay! *agitates* Haha. No problem actually, let's have it before majority does then.

Alright, perhaps here is where fans stop reading. Oh well, but I'll still continue.

Oh, F1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix is gonna start this weekend! But I don't get hyped up after watching the practice session. And I told my sister how people actually could spend a few hundred bucks just to witness the Doppler shift in action. Haha! They say great minds think alike, even MM Lee find little excitement in it.

An excerpt from 14 August 2008 TODAY papers:

“I find very little excitement in it. They wheel around and around, and it’s over. And there’s an accident – so what? But I’m told there is tremendous excitement in the way you get the cars, the way you change wheels, the way you drive, and so on,” he said, drawing chuckles from the audience.

Maybe I'm watching on television, that's why. My father says the sound made by the cars are really loud there. But home sweet home, just get some high-end sound system and speakers set up and you're in the race yourself! I hope it's more exciting during the Sunday race. Well, in terms of the crashes. That's devious I know, but that's what really make the news footage. =X

Anyway just a few weeks ago, I was deeply troubled over what I wrote and who read them. Perhaps I understand some people who switched over to LJ or just want to have a secret blog. I heard LiveJournal have this function to lock posts so only restricted people have access.

Sounds really cool but I won't switch over to it. I'm still a Google supporter after all! That's not because Google giving out 12 million dollars for world-changing ideas, but I haven't seen people using LJ to have more customisable layouts like Blogger.

Digression aside and main point, I wanted to start another blog. A secret one. I actually even came up with a "codename" for it, `starzdropShadow. And I even go and search up for a word that is good to describe it.

Oh, silly me. If anyone is thinking critically now, they might wonder that if that guy is having a secret or very personal blog, why is he announcing it? I would say it's not going to be a train-up session for your Google search skills, because there is no such thing that exists. It's only a concept. Not to mention that eminent Albert Einstein always believed in unification, so I shouldn't be having anything more than one.

Because what can be seen, no one actually sees it.

还是稻香. 'NUFFsaid.

No comments: