Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Defining a New Version

It's been a while.
I know I shouldn't kept you waiting.
But I'm here now...


To start with, I'm not really into electropop. But starting `starzdropS v7.2 with those words are just simply to good to resist! Haha. Anyway, it's some time since MediaStation got pumpin' some beats!

In Version 7.2, there are "seven-ral" minor changes that only seventh sense can tell. But the two notable changes can be seen and heard. Yet it's not really that obvious.

The one that could be seen isn't shown... yet.

The one that could be heard isn't audible... to me at least.

MediaStation just got the power to display non-English characters! Nah, it's small issue actually but that's the very reason why there's no Mandarin songs all these while! Hanyu Pinyin not very nice you know!?

And MediaStation ventures into the realm of High-Efficiency Advanced Audio Coding! It's actually just another name for MP4 with SBR. But I reckon I'm getting bad on hearing, I could hardly spot differences.

Is there a magical way to improve my English?

'NUFFsaid.

No comments: