Friday, October 31, 2008

Fly High to the Sky!

My tongue retard slightly while I was having lunch a couple of days ago at school and I bit my tongue! A quarter of my tongue was caught up by my unfeeling rows of teeth. And it still hurts now. I hope it don't turn into ulcer, which it apparently did. And arye horpe arye owrn hare hu peak yees way. *haha*

That certainly relates to many "bites" I had. But it's not always my teeth that does the harm. Sometimes if it chomp down something that's tougher, the pain and numb that travel down to the root of the tooth deep down beneath my gum can be near-unbearable! So what could be tougher than my teeth? Obviously, there's none other than a metal spoon. Yeah, there're times when a brain signal anormaly can disrupt my hand-jaw synchronisation, as a result my jaw close before I remove the spoon.

Call me a loser, I know you want to. Haha.

So today's weather was nice, just a 'lil tad hot. I tried taking photos when the MRT got out of the tunnel near Kallang, but it failed miserably. It was more thrilling than I expect it would be, 'cause you only got one shot and the train is moving real fast. *haha* Shall try again next time.

So I did mention weather's good, great. But did I mention I get fascinated when I see fluffy clouds? When there's the ultimate cloud formation that I can't miss, gotta capture them down... quick! High up in the sky, wind speed are much higher than at sea level, so clouds shapeshift fast. Obviously for writing so much, I had miss it somewhat by fiddling with the camera's settings. But there're jets flying all around and I took them instead!

I am the wind...
I am the wind...


But I still tempted to put up a photo taken 3 months ago...

Clouds for the Beautiful


'O' levels are in mid-way and 'A' levels just started. Last semester, I was sitting near FC5 sending e-mail for my psychology class' role-play project. Then some guy popped up in front of my and gave me a nicely folded message and a lollipop! Scare me sia! And I thought he was... trying to sell me something. But he explain it was free and an encouragement since exams are around the corner. Then he continued to give to the others.

I must be looking so stressed that time! Haha. Anyway, I still kept the message so I can post here to pass on the encouragement. But lollipop each sold separately!

Hihi. Stress out? Well, the people around you also feel the same as you. Haha. Try smiling, it helps a lot. It can also affect the people around you. =)


Hope the JC peeps can do well and may their results fly high like the jets in the sky!

Even if the wind and the rain turn the city upside-down...

'FLYhigh!

No comments: