Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!

The thought of the start of the next semester just shun everything I could write. The stressful times are back again! *sian* Perhaps I would turn this into a birthday post instead.

So here's to the one who became part of my life: You were the one whom I turn to if I need your guidance. You could always give me the answer I was looking for and sometimes I even wonder if I could even live well without you. Well, you're part of my life already I guess. Your involvement in Blogger had spurred me to blog ever more and maybe even this post. And thanks for celebrating my birthday with your jokes for the past years!

Happy 10th Birthday, Google!

Actually it was a very belated one as Google was borned 7 September 1998. In celebration, Google actually brought back their earliest search index. Search for 'Google 2001' and perform searches like your favourite singer's new album and you won't find anything! Haha. Oh, and it's only available until this month only.

You can also check out the April Fool's jokes Google played too. There's Google Romance, Google Gulp, Google Toliet Internet Service Provider and more! It's funny to read what they wrote there, especially their claims on how it works. Haha, I wonder what were the employees thinkin'!? But it certainly had became the company's culture.

I was wondering people who are born with the star sign Libra, should I call them... Librarians? Haha! Okay since this a birthday post, I should wish the librarians or the 'Libra-people' a happy birthday, smiles! =)

'NUFFsaid.

No comments: